Pella Windows & Doors, MN, is currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join our world class team at our Plymouth, MN location. Come join the Pella team!
This position is responsible for ensuring all customer service calls and requests are completed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner while maintaining a positive customer-focused attitude, & ability to communicate the value of Pella!
Pella is an industry leader in providing quality windows and doors for the construction industry and homeowners. Be part of a winning team that emphasizes professional growth and development. A window of opportunity is open for individuals seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company!
- Answer in-bound customer calls and gather information to answer questions regarding product and diagnose service issues
- Process service requests and schedule service appointments based on customer product, time, and labor requirements
- Provide quotes to customers while ensuring product specifications are accurate
- Research and troubleshoot customer product issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Utilize Pella software systems for parts quoting, ordering, scheduling, processing, and closing service events.
- Assist Service Technicians with daily issues including scheduling, parts orders, directions, customer communications, etc.
- Achieve monthly CSR, quality, and productivity goals
- Customer Focused
- Positive Energy & Team Work
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Results Orientated
- Goal Driven & Self Motivated
- Computer Aptitude
- Desire to excel in a fast paced environment
- Construction and window knowledge is desirable, however not required
- High School Diploma or GED, AA or Technical degree preferred
- 2 year’s customer service, or general business experience preferred
- Knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is desirable but not required.
About Pella: Innovative products from an industry leader Pella Windows & Doors is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. As a family-owned and professionally managed company, Pella is known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service, and delivering on customer satisfaction. Pella is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity, and practicing environmental stewardship.
Competitive Pay and Bonus Opportunities
401k Plan & Company Match
Medical and Dental Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Assistance Program
Life and Disability Insurances
Discount on Company Products
Positive Team Atmosphere
Pella Windows & Doors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pella is committed to workforce diversity. Post-offer background check and post-offer drug screen required.
To apply go to : http://www.pella.com/careers/