Have you expanded your service channels to include social media? If not, you could be missing opportunities to delight your customers, grow your brand and REDUCE your service costs!
Expanding into the realm of #socialmedia #custserv can be an overwhelming thought. Lucky for you Twitter has created a FREE guide to help!
What is the Value of Customer Service on Twitter?
- 19% ↑ – Greater Customer Satisfaction for Twitter Service
- 18% ↑ – Increased Opportunities for Sales
- 80% ↓ – Decreased Cost Per Resolution
Tips for finding the right Agents to manage social channels:
- Strong writers
- Tech savvy
- Social media savvy
- Understands how hashtags work and what they mean
- Know what’s happening in social “culture”
- Empathize (“Oh no!”)
- Offer to help (“I can ____” or “How can I help?”)
- Personalize – use their name if possible (Service reps on Twitter are only using names 8% of the time!)
- Sign your name or initials
- Be informal
- Use Direct Message (DM) prompts (This is the private messaging capability within Twitter)
- Get customer feedback
- Through Twitter you can measure things like NPS or CSAT
- 70% response rate on Twitter!
If you don’t currently provide service on Social Media channels you probably will soon! Spend some time on Twitter this afternoon. Are you missing service and sales opportunities with your customers?
Enjoy the Twitter Playbook and let your friends at MWCCA know how we can help you provide world class service!